Wednesday, January 30, 2008

today's activity

today was kind of a 'easy' day for me, a few of my friends decided to drop by 1stop to play maximum tune.Tried almost 5 games before i could beat my friend.By the time I beaten my friend, he already beaten me again ! Too bad the game is wasting alot of my money, so i ended not playing instead we headed to the bowling area to have dinner. The set dinner is affordable which cost only rm 4.50 which include a set of rice, soup and drinks. I headed home after dinner which i reached to my computer to start blogging. I wonder what is all the fuss about blogging because alot of people blog, so i decided to join in also. well, forgive my english because of too much 'msn' which im used to. Blogging is one way to improve my english i think.I guess i have nothing more to talk about till tomorrow. Good night everyone, its TV time !

2 comments:

Kah Yin said...

haha.. good start! keep it coming.. :)

patrickgun said...

thanks !