Monday, April 21, 2008

Pulau jerejak, the forgotten isle

me and my friends went to pulau jerejak because everyone of us never went there before, even few of us that are from penang. We only heard about the island, but never went there before.To go to the island, we need to sit the boat from the jety that is located nearby queensbay mall. The boat trip took us 15 minutes. At the island, there was a resort and spa, which looks nice to me. It was really cosy and i would reconmend that u guys take a holiday trip there.A few of my friends decided to wait till evening to watch the sunset, so me n my frens juz sat down on the beach and waited till sunset. We played cards, chit chatted till we saw the sunset.It was fun because there were no sounds and you could find peace if ur the thinking type.well thats all, because I was busy thinking of stuff and didnt get the time to to explore the island.

















1 comment:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Woah! You went with loadsa chicks... Envy! Envy! Envy! Envy! Envy! Envy!