Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kg Gajah open track day !

Taken from Scav blog,

Date: 13th July 2008
Time: 9a.m. till the sun goes down, your car breaks down, or until you break down!
Venue: Dato' Sagor Track, Kg. Gajah, Perak.
Fees: RM150.00 per car, per driver.

Honestly, the food sucks, but you wouldn't be free to think of your tummy anyways... There's too much fun to be had.. Hah! But for the greater good, there will be a buffet line this round.

As before, there will be a mini race again in the afternoon. But this time, I'll be organising it to ensure fairer proceedings. And TROPHIES will be awarded to the winner for bragging rights and just to plainly SHOW-OFF!

I'd confirmed the date ASAP this time round so that participants will have at least a month to prep your cars and save up for the event. I hope you guys will do so to maximise your fun on track!

I guess its time to revv up your engine ! but not for me.

No comments: