Friday, August 1, 2008

Kay ElL trip part 1

Yes, I am at kL. Why ? the answer is randomness. I decided to take a extra break from my life, as many things happened in my life. Well, this is life, there are ups and downs. I pick a ride from carmen as she was coming to kl.I manage to find a place to stay thanks to leeann and hooi yi.







Penang was small, yes indeed, We went clubbing and we found ourselves covered with penangnites. Justin boey, and a few of my friends were in KL also. what a small world. Me and my friends went to loft, which is quite nice compared to penang clubs and there is were 'considered that' I celebrated my birthday. Thanks for those who wished me, i really appreciate it. Ill let the pictures do the talking while im still at KL.enjoy






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

puki! u nvr mention me!

Anonymous said...

who are u wor ?????

patrickgun said...

haha....who are u ?