Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Merdeka nite !

Me and my friends came up with a crazy idea of being mat rempit for the night, because we wanted to avoid the traffic and the people. So me and my friends gathered other friends to join us in this mat rempit activities.I manage to ask carmen if she wanted to join us and she agreed. We started after 12 where we slowly move around penang, and broke many many laws. yes i mean alot ! we were passing each traffic lights which is red.




I was telling to my friends that we hated mat rempit so much which ended we ourselves being a mat rempit. The journey was fun as we get to see the roads from a biker's view, It was trully different from driving a car. we had to go thru rain or shine. and even fights. cmon, its merdeka and people are fighting, no unity eh ! lol




We met up with a few detours where few of our friends were cought by police because most of the bikes are modified, pity them but i was spared as i was riding a stock scooter.We manage to finish our convoy at 7



No comments: