Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Genting-KL-Genting trip

I was at genting few days ago for some events. Me and my friends attended Coway's annual dinner too. The dinner is located at sunway hotel but before we went to the dinner, we headed up to genting as my friends wanted to 'ask' some money from Mr. lim. Nothing muched happen in the 1st day at genting as most of us are too old for their theme parks so we sat down at the hotel and chit chatted. On the second day, we headed down to KL and we were stuck in Jam's , yes, multiple jams. lol. As soon we reached KL, we checked in to our hotel . We had around 1 hours to prepare for our dinner and that is what we did.

The meeting spot at penang.



Tol for toilet ?


At butterworth for some lunch.












After the annual dinner we headed to coco banana for some clubbing action. I manage to meet up with my old friend leeann and we chatted outside of the club. After awhile, I went in to have some drinks and 'eye washing' hehe. What I can say is KL clubs are better than penang's.










The third day we went up to genting again. This time most of us are tired or bored of genting. But few friends went back to penang as there are not enough trans port to go back. I stayed back to enjoy my extra holiday.

@ KFC


the cars that we saw at genting

No comments: