Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Canon SLR workshop

Canon recently organised a SLR workshop for their business partners, as I just joined Canon, I was there to learn a thing or two from canon's DSLR. There were explanations from professional photographer and i manage to gain some knowledge from him. After the workshop, we were given assignments, and our subject is, two models ! we are suppose to take pictures of the models. Me the only olympus DSLR tried to take a few shots also until my batteries died, Which I forgot to charge. Ill let the pictures do the talking, and guys please dont drool too much over the pictures, Cheers.

























4 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Drools~!!!!

Chrix said...

wait...

yes.

I am getting a DSLR right now.

This second.

Ray Eoh said...

huhu.. oh..la la.. You damn lucky guy. But the last picture abit potong stim lah

patrickgun said...

haha...go get one chrix,...then we can go photoshooting..lols