Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photoshoot

Went photoshoot with my friends on a sunny sunday. It was a raya day and most of us were bored. A friend called up if I could take pics of his ride and of we went to the meeting point. It was at the factories and there is no traffic at all. we proceded with our photoshoot. The owner is one of my friend. He decided to sell off his monster and he called me to take picstures of his car for memories. Trully a wonderful car and well kept. The owner is selling the car, kindly contact me if your interested.












4 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Woah! How much is he selling bro???

patrickgun said...

12k nego kau kau

kev said...

neat lil saga. i too bought a nardi steering wheel. this would be my first aftermarket steering bought over my years of owning a car, lol! never liked aftermarket steerings, cos it just sometimes dont blend into the car plus the airbags removed!

but yes, this time, the car came with an ugly steering, forced to remove them and have them in. awaiting installation on my car

hehe

Amy said...

O.o" isnt or wasnt this ernest's ride?

p/s: hi patrick! just dropped by. lol