Monday, March 3, 2008

Kg. Gajah track day

one word to decribe, FUN. yes.it was fun. the journey started at 5.30 a.m where most of us didn't even slept during the night. as for me, i came home around 2 a.m. slept only 1 hour because i was feeling excited. we met at the coastal road before we move on to juru R&R which is a rest stop because we need to meet up with the Vsixers to show us the way to the track. we reached kg gajah around 9.3 a.m. and my friends quickly prepared their cars for the event. I sold off my place to my friend so there are no more entries which I cant join :-(. But thanks to a friend, he manage to slip in a slot for me in the afternoon. meanwhile the 1st free run, my friend's R3 suffered gearbox problem and it was a sad day for him. He really wanted to join the event, so the whole day was free and easy for him.



the morning highway drive.very misty




at the highway

at the entrance of kg. gajah

In the afternoon, it was my turn to enjoy, took out all my flying stuff in my car and here I come !. Thanks to andrew because he showed me the track, manage to learn a few stuff from him and thanks to him my neova's are partialy raped.haha. when we were on the track, we manage to rape a few cars except a vios which is so so so hard. the car was equip with 888 all fours.no wonder the car sticks on the ground like glue. after that, I gave my friend to drive my car. so far my car had been on the track for almost 10 rounds but I only get to drive 2 rounds. after a quick rain, most of us are very tired because of the SUPER hot weather. after the rain i got out on track again and I really raped my car. It was fun because after the track dryed, I really push hard.I was driving like a mad bugger. because I didn't have the chance. I took few of my friends for ride and manage to rape a few cars including a GSR .kekeke and i didn't know that inside the GSR was a instructor. I guess I improved alot from the 1st few laps. pics will have to wait because my friend was holding the camera.

3 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Hey bro. Thanks for coming. I hope you'd enjoyed yourself.

I really enjoyed your car, very good power and responsive. Very nice drive. I especially loved the AD07s :)

I'll keep in touch for future events. Or you can keep yourself updated at touge.com.my/forum and at my blog (snappyscav.blogspot.com)

Cheers!

patrickgun said...

thanks thanks. still have to do more work on the rear.its still throwing.

ScAvEnGeR said...

Actually its quite fun to drive your car with the current setup on this short track.

Easy to throw around.

Good luck with the mods :)