Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trip to kl

I am in kl no. came with my mum to visit my grandma and my aunt's. The journey took 4 hours because i was driving slow and abiding to highway rules.It was a sunny day till some parts of ipoh there was slight rain. When i reached kl my 1st stop was shah alam. After dropping my mum at my aunts i went to meet my friend. Daniel's friend had an eg with 17 inchers, which is too big. The car came with a pretty decent engine (B16A) and good sound systems. Daniel's friend decided to change to 15' for more comfortable driving.after changing rims, we decided to have dinner. and after dinner we went to eunos @ 1u because daniel need to get some engine oil to top up his car.


Ipoh tunnel shot






daniel's friend changing rims at sunway.

20 inchers at the shop..look at the offset.

No comments: