Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rich kids, poor knowledge ?

-Wealth from the old English word "weal", which means "well-being". The term was originally an adjective to describe the possession of great qualities.
-"Wealth" can be described as an abundance of items of economic value, or the state of controlling or possessing such items, usually in the form of money, real estate and personal property.

All of these meanings are according to wikipedia, but from what i see, some 'kids' doesnt know what is great qualitites. Yes, its true a 1.3 satria is much much cheaper than a audi, but doesnt mean it will perform less than a audi. I do belive you pay for what you get, but still, its wrong for being snobbish. On sunday , I received a call from a fren telling me that a satria with 1.8 cant touge. This really piss me off when i know that the driver is driving a continental. So what ? doesnt mean u pay more u will have better stuff. I decided to invite the bugger to come join us for touge session, but much to our anticipation, the bugger chicken out!! End up, me, Scavanger, daniel ,eugene having the fun to overself, we blasted our way thru balik pulau and teluk bahang. It was a nice outing for me as i manage to test my new tyres, while eugene having difficulties handling his car with crappy tyres(he's saving his neova's for track day). Hopefully D audi bugger thinks before saying anything because doesnt mean u have the car you can drive, it depends on the driver also. If the owner is reading my blog, I would humbly ask him to join us for the kampung gajah track day this coming 18th May. Good car doesnt mean everything, ive seen very good cars being overtaken by wira's , and even satria's.

3 comments:

Touge King said...

Please invite the Audi to play with us at Cameron Highlands. RM10k. He can start first. We are serious.

patrickgun said...

no use TK, even for a short run at Teluk bahang he chicken out.What more cameron

Touge King said...

patrick,
I see, I guess he learned fast :D!